National Chairman - Young Alumni
National Chairman – Institutional Advancement
- Help identify and recruit young alumni to serve on leadership teams in all target cities. The goal would be to have more young alumni attendance and alumni events, phonathons etc.
- Work with the Asst. Dir. of Alumni Relations to implement young alumni events in target cities.
- Work with the Asst. Dir. of Annual Giving to identify young alumni to help with the Brinkley Challenge, Class Reunions, Young Founder programs and any other development activities.
- Encourage young alumni leaders to attend alumni council in the fall and spring.
National Chairman - Admissions
- VP is responsible for helping identify and recruiting volunteers in our major markets to serve as Development Chairmen of local leadership teams.
- Would be responsible for helping to identify Founders prospects in our major markets.
- Responsible for disseminating development information from the College to local club leadership teams throughout the year.
- Would help with certain direct mail and Record pieces.
- Would attend the alumni council in the Fall and Spring and encourage other development chairmen to do the same.
- Help to identify and recruit volunteers in club areas to serve as Admissions contacts on local leadership teams.
- Work with the Admissions Office to establish club goals for admissions applications in each area and regularly communicate goal progress to the local club presidents and admissions volunteers.
- Help to communicate Admissions Office planned activities with local clubs to best utilize local volunteers.
- Attend the alumni council meetings in the fall and spring and encourage other admissions volunteers to do the same.
National Chairman - Career Development
- Serve as Chairman of the Career Development Committee and be the liaison between the Association and the Career Development office.
- Help to identify and recruit volunteers in club areas to serve as Career Development Representatives and contacts on local leadership teams.
- Work with Career Development Office to bring alumni and students together as part of the career development process.
- Responsible for disseminating Career Development information from the College to local club leadership teams throughout the year.
- Work to identify and provide information to Career Development Office on potential internship and job opportunities.
- Attend the alumni council meetings in the fall and spring and encourage other Career Development Representatives to do the same.
National Chairman - Small Alumni Clubs
- Serve as the Chairman of the Small Alumni Club Committee.